Thursday, June 22, 2023

Faith in God

This morning as I read the Bible, I praised God for including me and many others I know to have faith in God. Our Lord blesses those who rely on Him. The following are some verses from my time with the Lord...

“There are many who say, ‘Who will show us any good?’ Lord, lift up the light of Your countenance upon us. You have put gladness in my heart, more than in the season that their grain and wine increased.” [1]

“Let all those rejoice who put their trust in You; let them ever shout for joy because You defend them; let those also who love Your name be joyful in You. For You, O Lord, will bless the righteous; with favor You will surround him as with a shield.” [2]

“Assuredly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God as a little child will by no means enter it.” [3]

“... ‘Who then can be saved?’ Jesus looked at them and said, ‘With men it is impossible, but not with God; for with God all things are possible.’” [4]

“The Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many.” [5]

“Jesus answered and said to him, ‘What do you want Me to do for you?’ The blind man said to Him, ‘Rabboni, that I may receive my sight.’ Then Jesus said to him, ‘Go your way; your faith has made you well.’ And immediately he received his sight and followed Jesus on the road.” [6]

[1] Psalm 4:6-7
[2] Psalm 5:11-12
[3] Mark 10:15
[4] Mark 10:26-27
[5] Mark 10:45
[6] Mark 10:51-52

No comments:

Post a Comment