Monday, June 19, 2023

A Prayer for Guidance

“Show me Your ways, O Lord; teach me Your paths. Lead me in Your truth and teach me, for You are the God of my salvation; on You I wait all the day.” [1]

“Yes, please Lord show us Your ways... we have seen earthly ways, but as to Your ways You have said...”

“My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways My ways... For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts.” [2]

“Please to continue to reveal Your higher ways and higher thoughts to us.”

“Please continue to lead us beside the still waters. Please continue to restore our souls.” [3]

“Lord Jesus, You are our Savior. The jump from earth to heaven is in You. The jump from common to miraculous is in You. Rather than run without You... we wait on You. We wait for You to speak. Thank You for showing us, teaching us, and leading us by Your Word and Holy Spirit! In our lives Lord, be glorified! For it is in Your Name Jesus that we pray. Amen.”

[1] Psalm 25:4-5
[2] Isaiah 55:8-9
[3] Psalm 23:2-3

No comments:

Post a Comment