Friday, March 25, 2022

Loving God - Experiencing His Abiding Presence

Our Lord receives listening and acting upon His commands as expressions of love for Him...

“He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him.” [1]

He rewards such loving expressions with His abiding presence...

“If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.” [2]

The Holy Trinity: the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; the fullness of the Godhead, abides and teaches us as we love Him and express our love for Him by cherishing His commands and keeping them...

“These things I have spoken to you while being present with you. But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My Name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.”

“Now may the God of peace who brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, the great shepherd of the sheep, by the blood of the eternal covenant, equip you with everything good that you may do his will, working in us that which is pleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen.” [4]

[1] John 14:21
[2] John 14:23
[3] John 14:25-26
[4] Hebrews 13:20-21

No comments:

Post a Comment