Monday, March 14, 2022

Aware, Able, Abiding, Arming

Aware

God says, “I am aware of you.”

“You have searched me, Lord, and You know me. You know when I sit and when I rise; You perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down; You are familiar with all my ways. Before a word is on my tongue You, Lord, know it completely. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in Your book before one of them came to be.” [1]

Able

God says, “I am able.”

“He is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us.” [2]

Abiding

God says. “Rest in Me.”

“Anyone who enters God’s rest also rests from their works, just as God did from his. Let us, therefore, make every effort to enter that rest...” [3]

Arming

God says, “My everlasting arms hold you.”

“There is no one like the God of Jeshurun, who rides across the heavens to help you and on the clouds in His majesty. The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms...” [4]

Prayer

“Dear Heavenly Father, thank You, that though You sustain the entire universe at every moment of everyday, You are keenly aware of us. You are working all things together for our good as we love You and trust in You. You are doing more for us than we are asking or imagining. We rest in Your in love. Thank You that Your everlasting arms are holding us. We give You thanks and praise in the Name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Amen.”

[1] Psalm 139:1-4, 16
[2] Ephesians 3:20
[3] Hebrews 4:10-12
[4] Deuteronomy 33:26-27

No comments:

Post a Comment