Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Ask of Me

The Lord says, “Ask of Me, and I will give You the nations for Your inheritance, and the ends of the earth for Your possession.” [1]

Will you join me in asking our Heavenly Father for the nations, that the nations will hear the Good News of His Son Jesus Christ through me.

Atonement (at-one-ment with God and one another) is a gift paid for by Jesus Christ. The atoning sacrifice of Christ for sins is applied to all who believe in Him and profess Him as our Lord and Savior, but how they will know unless someone tells them?

I am old and gray headed, so it is the appropriate time in my life to pray the following prayer that is recorded in the Bible...

“Now also when I am old and gray headed, oh God, do not forsake me, until I declare Your strength to this generation, Your power to everyone who is to come.” [2]

[1[ Psalm 2:8
[2] Psalm 71:18




No comments:

Post a Comment