Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Keep Truthing & Loving the Lord

“If I am delayed, I write so that you may know how you ought to conduct yourself in the house of God, which is the Church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.” 1 Timothy 3:15

The Church of the living God exists to convey truth to those who are being deceived by lies. We do this by dependence on our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Jesus was tried for telling the truth in accordance with the Word of God...

“Pilate therefore said to Him, ‘Are You a king then?’ Jesus answered, ‘You say rightly that I am a king. For this cause I was born, and for this cause I have come into the world, that I should bear witness to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth hears My voice.’” John 18:37

Let us love the Lord and His truth even though the contradictions against truth-tellers is intensifying.



No comments:

Post a Comment