Sunday, August 13, 2023

Joy In The Lord

“God is our refuge and strength,
A very present help in trouble.
Therefore, we will not fear,
Even though the earth be removed,
And though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;
Though its waters roar and be troubled,
Though the mountains shake with its swelling. Selah” [1]

“Thank You Father for safety!
Thank You for strength!
Thank You for help!
Thank You for peace!
Trouble may quake. Mountains may shake!
Water may roar! But You calm me.”

“Be still, and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth!
The Lord of hosts (armies) is with us;
The God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah” [2]

“I rest in YOU GOD!
You outrank nations and earth.
Your armies are with me.
You are my personal God, and the God of Jacob.
You are my safe place.”

“Sing praises to God, sing praises!
Sing praises to our King, sing praises!
For God is the King of all the earth;
Sing praises with understanding.” [3]

“Thank You for songs to sing.
Musical expressions of praise for You!
You are the King of kings.
I sing praises to Your Name!”
“For this is God, our God forever and ever;
He will be our guide forever.” [4]

“YOU, Abba Father guide me.
I love and praise You O Lord!”

[1] Psalm 46:1-3
[2] Psalm 46:10-11
[3] Psalm 47:6-7

[4] Psalm 48:14

No comments:

Post a Comment