Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Preachers of the Gospel Needed

“How then shall they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher?” [1]

I have attached a couple of photos to illustrate what has been helpful to me in the past for inspiring me and equipping me to share the Gospels with others. If every Christian would lead one soul to Christ per year, the number of Christians would double in size annually.

The Lord used a tract by Keith Green to take me over the line in regards to taking the Gospel to people overseas. (photo)

However, before I went overseas, the Lord directed me to evangelize in the US. I took part in an Evangelism Explosion training and went out afterwards to visit people. (photo)

My partner and I used a survey method to start conversations. If that worked, we asked the two diagnostic questions (photo).

We also handed tracts and invited people to church. (photo)

While doing evangelism, it is vital to make a proper distinction between the Law and the Gospel (photo)

The Law convicts of sin. It demands. The Gospel gives. It tells us what Jesus taught about salvation and tells us what Jesus did for our salvation.

Lost souls need preachers of the Gospels.

“Dear Lord of Harvest, please raise up and equip more laborers, and may these laborers focus on preaching the Gospel. It is in Your Name that I pray. Amen.”

[1] Romans 10:14






No comments:

Post a Comment