Sunday, September 27, 2020

Declaration of Praise to our God!

“I, even I, am He who blots out your transgressions for My own sake; and I will not remember your sins.” [1]

It is a miracle! It is amazing grace! When God, the Creator of the universe, leads anyone of us to acknowledge our sin before Him, moves us to ask His forgiveness, and then, indeed, blots out our transgressions and remembers our sins no more. Thank You Heavenly Father that through Jesus Your Son, You have given us a clean slate… purged our record.

“Behold, I will do a new thing, now it shall spring forth; shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.” [2]

God’s forgiveness and grace initiates a new beginning for us. Roads suddenly appear where once there was only dead ends. Rivers flow where once there was only unquenched thirst.

“Indeed before the day was, I am He; and there is no one who can deliver out of My hand; I work, and who will reverse it?” [3]

When God brings forth a new beginning, no one reverses it.

“Since you were precious in My sight, you have been honored, and I have loved you; therefore I will give men for you, and people for your life.” [4]

GOD is love. HE did something right. HE did something good. HE counted us precious. HE honored us. HE loved us. HE inspired people to treat us favorably.

“This people I have formed for Myself; they shall declare My praise.” [5]

“Praise You Father, Son and Holy Spirit for Your continued goodness, kindness, love and favor. We praise YOU!”

[1] Isaiah 43:25
[2] Isaiah 43:19
[3] Isaiah 43:13
[4] Isaiah 43:4
[5] Isaiah 43:21

No comments:

Post a Comment