Friday, August 25, 2017

Pouring out My Heart to God

Pouring out my heart to God
Lifting my hands to Him
He hears
He answers
I praise Him

“Hear my cry, O God;
Attend to my prayer.
From the end of the earth I will cry to You,

When my heart is overwhelmed;
Lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
For You have been a shelter for me,
A strong tower from the enemy.” [1]

“Truly my soul silently waits for God;
From Him comes my salvation.
He only is my rock and my salvation;
He is my defense;
I shall not be greatly moved.

My soul, wait silently for God alone,
For my expectation is from Him.
He only is my rock and my salvation;
He is my defense;
I shall not be moved.
In God is my salvation and my glory;
The rock of my strength,
And my refuge, is in God.

Trust in Him at all times, you people;
Pour out your heart before Him;
God is a refuge for us. Selah” [2]

“Because Your lovingkindness is better than life,
My lips shall praise You.
Thus, I will bless You while I live;
I will lift up my hands in Your name.” [3]

[1] Psalm 61:1-3
[2] Psalm 62:1-2, 5-8
[3] Psalm 63:3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment