Thursday, August 10, 2017

Blessed to be Forgiven by God

Let us embrace the blessing of God’s forgiveness... the blessing of having a conscience free from past guilt...

“’Come now, and let us reason together,’ says the Lord, ‘Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they shall be as wool.’” [1]

“If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, He (God) is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” [2]

“Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, Whose sin is covered.” [3]

“I acknowledged my sin to You, And my iniquity I have not hidden. I said, ‘I will confess my transgressions to the Lord,’ And You FORGAVE the iniquity of my sin. Selah” [4]

“You [God] have cast all my sins behind Your back.” [5]

“Thank You Heavenly Father for sending Your Son to be our Savior from sin and for forgiving all our sins.”

[1] Isaiah 1:18
[2] 1 John 1:8-9
[3] Psalm 32:1
[4] Psalm 32:5
[5] Isaiah 38:17

No comments:

Post a Comment