Sunday, November 13, 2022

A Noble & Good Heart

“The seed on good soil stands for those with a noble and good heart, who hear the word, retain it, and by persevering produce a crop.” [1]

“He replied, ‘My mother and brothers are those who hear God’s word and put it into practice.’” [2]

“’Where is your faith?’ He asked His disciples.” [3]

“Then He said to her, ‘Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace.’” [4]

“Hearing this, Jesus said to Jairus, ‘Don’t be afraid; just believe, and she will be healed.’” [5]

The Word of God supplies our faith in God to trust in Him for miracles when we need Him for help.

Questions to ask oneself: “Have I a noble and good heart that hears the word, retains it, and by persevering produces a crop?” “Do I hear AND practice the Word of God?” “Do I believe God for miracles both for myself and others?”

[1] Luke 8:15
[2] Luke 8:21
[3] Luke 8:25
[4] Luke 8:48
[5] Luke 8:50





No comments:

Post a Comment