Wednesday, October 14, 2020

The Lord is Good!

“Oh, that men would give thanks to the Lord for His goodness,
And for His wonderful works to the children of men!
For He satisfies the longing soul,
And fills the hungry soul with goodness.” [1]

“Thank You Lord for Your goodness and wonderful works. You abundantly satisfy us. ”

“O God, my heart is steadfast;
I will sing and give praise, even with my glory.
Awake, lute and harp!
I will awaken the dawn.
I will praise You, O Lord, among the peoples,
And I will sing praises to You among the nations.
For Your mercy is great above the heavens,
And Your truth reaches to the clouds.
Be exalted, O God, above the heavens,
And Your glory above all the earth.” [2]

“Thank You God for hearts to sing, praise and glorify You. Our musical instruments and voices awaken and burst into song because of Your abundant mercy and truth. You are exalted! You are glorious! You are good.”

[1] Psalm 107:8-9
[2] Psalm 108:1-5

No comments:

Post a Comment