Wednesday, October 4, 2017

With God's Love in My Heart

With God’s love in my heart,
With His Spirit’s work in and through me:
I am more concerned for others than for self,
I do what is right for my neighbors,
I treat foreigners well,
I care for the fatherless and widow,
I protect the innocent,
I worship and praise Him alone,
I obey His voice and walk in His ways.

“If you thoroughly amend your ways and your doings, if you thoroughly execute judgment between a man and his neighbor, if you do not oppress the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, and do not shed innocent blood in this place, or walk after other gods to your hurt, then I will cause you to dwell in this place, in the land that I gave to your fathers forever and ever. Obey My voice, and I will be your God, and you shall be My people. And walk in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well with you.” (Jeremiah 7:5-7, 23)

No comments:

Post a Comment