Tuesday, August 16, 2016

He Delivers My Soul From Death

“Not unto us, O Lord, not unto us, but unto Your Name be the glory because of Your mercy, because of Your truth.” [1]

“I love the Lord because He has heard my voice and my supplications. I call upon Him as long as I live because He has inclined His ear unto me.” [2]

“Thank You for listening my voice. Thank you for turning Your ear towards me not turning it away from me.”

“Gracious is the Lord, and righteous; yea, our God is merciful.” [3]

“Thank You Lord God for Your grace and mercy to us. We need Your help.”

“The Lord preserves the simple; I was brought low, and He helped me. Return unto your rest, O my soul; for the Lord has dealt bountifully with you. You have delivered my soul from death, mine eyes from tears, and my feet from falling.” [4]

Yes, we are simple and as result often brought low. I am so glad the Lord helps us. “Thank You Heavenly Father for delivering our souls from death.” Otherwise, there would be no hope for our soul. “Thank You delivering us from crying eyes and falling feet. That is me without You.”

“O praise the Lord, all you nations: praise Him, all you people for His merciful kindness is great toward us: and the truth of the Lord endures forever. Praise the Lord!” [5]

“Yes, all nations, please join with us in praising the Lord for His merciful kindness is GREAT, and His truth doesn’t change. His truth is reliable.

[1] Psalm 115:1
[2] Psalm 116:1-2
[3] Psalm 116:5
[4] Psalm 116:6-8
[5] Psalm 117:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment