Saturday, September 21, 2024

How My Heart Yearns Within Me

“Make a joyful shout to God, all the earth! Sing out the honor of His Name; make His praise glorious.” Psalm 66:1-2

It is good and appropriate to shout to sing to and praise the Lord each day. There is much to be grateful for every day.

I have been thinking lately about being with the Lord forever. Why should I wait until I get to heaven to start making the lifestyle change? I can live with joy, gratitude and rejoicing TODAY because Jesus has done all that is necessary to bring me there.

“For I know that my Redeemer lives, and He shall stand at last on the earth; and after my skin is destroyed, this I know, that in my flesh I shall see God, whom I shall see for myself, and my eyes shall behold, and not another. How my heart yearns within me!” Job 19:25-27

In His presence is fullness of joy. His kingdom is a kingdom of love and peace. There is harmony. There is forever happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment