Thursday, September 26, 2024

Faith in Christ Alone

“By one offering He [Jesus Christ] has perfected forever those who are being sanctified.

The Holy Spirit also witnesses to us; for after He had said before, ‘This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, says the Lord: I will put My laws into their hearts, and in their minds I will write them,’ then He adds, 'Their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more.’” Hebrews 10:14-17

I am grateful to Jesus Christ for offering Himself up for my sins and yours so that God remembers our sin no more when we believe in and profess His Son Jesus as our Lord and Savior.

I am grateful that once He forgives our sins, we receive His Holy Spirit who helps us to believe and enjoy the Word of God.

Otherwise, we would have no hope of being with God forever after we breathe our last breath here on earth.

But has it is, God has done everything necessary for our salvation by sending Jesus to die on the cross for our sins, raising Him from the dead, and giving us His Holy Spirit to help us believe and profess God’s Word. HE, not us, saves us as we surrender our hope of salvation to faith in Christ alone.

To God be the glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment