Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Partnerships In Gospel Proclamation!

“I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the Gospel from the first day until now.” [1]

A source of joy for me is partnerships in Gospel proclamation. I pray for my fellow proclaimers. I thank God for them during my morning prayer times. We are people from different countries, languages and walks of life, but we serve the Gospel of our Lord in one way or another. Praying for partners in Gospel proclamation does yield joy for me.

“I pray that your partnership with us in the faith may be effective in deepening your understanding of every good thing we share for the sake of Christ.” [2]

Prayers for partners may include petitions for a deepening of our mutual understanding of every good things that we share in Christ. May the Lord graciously grant us grace to be grateful to Him for His blessings! Magnify Him! Minimize complaints!

My fellowship with Christians on social media, and at church gatherings are means that the Lord provides for me to enjoy partnerships in the Gospel. I am asking the Lord to bless these partnerships so that our joy in proclaiming His Gospel may abound and yield more salvations. Lost souls for whom He died on the cross! Lost souls for whom He lives and intercedes for on high!

May the Lord bless you my partners in Gospel proclamation!

[1] Philippians 1:3-5
[2] Philemon 1:6

No comments:

Post a Comment