Sunday, November 14, 2021

What A Miracle!

I remember the day when I first truly believed that Jesus Christ IS Lord and Savior. It happened on a day of August of 1979. The Lord graciously brought me to the place where I spoke to Him and asked Him to take my life, save it from sin and hell and use me for His glory! Immediately, a peace came over me. A peace like I never experienced before. I KNEW He was REAL. I knew the creation I had seen everyday was HIS handiwork. Praise the Lord!

But that day was only the beginning! He is still transforming me. Helping me to see and understand better ways to love Him and to love those around me. Praise GOD for sending His Son into the world to reveal Himself and His ways to us.

I am very grateful to God for my wife Sherry. She has been a dear soul to me. I count her as one of the Lord’s greatest blessings to me. God has placed so much love in my heart for her. I pray that the Lord will bless her.

I praise the Lord for giving me a new heart and spirit.

Here is what the Lord says to us, “Repent, and turn from all your transgressions, so that iniquity will not be your ruin. Cast away from you all the transgressions which you have committed, and get yourselves a new heart and a new spirit. For why should you die? For I have no pleasure in the death of one who dies, says the Lord God. Therefore turn and live!” [1]

“YES LORD, I turn to YOU and I LIVE!”

[1] Ezekiel 18:30-32

No comments:

Post a Comment