Thursday, November 18, 2021

Rich Toward God

“The ground of a certain rich man yielded plentifully. And he thought within himself, saying, ‘What shall I do, since I have no room to store my crops?’ So he said, ‘I will do this: I will pull down my barns and build greater, and there I will store all my crops and my goods. And I will say to my soul, ‘Soul, you have many goods laid up for many years; take your ease; eat, drink, and be merry.’ But God said to him, ‘Fool! This night your soul will be required of you; then whose will those things be which you have provided?’ So, is he who lays up treasure for himself and is not rich toward God.” [1]

“THINGS the nations of the world seek after, and your Father knows that you need... THINGS. But SEEK the KINGDOM of GOD, and... things shall be added to you.” [2]

“If you choose money over love, you will always be poor.” – Unknown

“Dear Heavenly Father, please help us to pursue love. To be rich in love, especially towards You, but also to the people around us.”

[1] Luke 12:16-21
[2] Luke 12:30-31

No comments:

Post a Comment