Monday, September 20, 2021

Praises & Petitions of a Person who Glorifies God

“In You, O Lord, I put my trust; let me never be put to shame. Be my strong refuge, to which I may resort continually; You have given the commandment to save me, for You are my rock and my fortress.” [1]

“Let my mouth be filled with Your praise and with Your glory all the day.” [2]

“I will hope continually, and will praise You yet more and more. My mouth shall tell of Your righteousness and Your salvation all the day, for I do not know their limits. I will go in the strength of the Lord God; I will make mention of Your righteousness, of Yours only.” [3]

“Now also when I am old and gray headed, O God, do not forsake me, until I declare Your strength to this generation, Your power to everyone who is to come.” [4]

“You, who have shown me great and severe troubles, shall revive me again, and bring me up again from the depths of the earth. You shall increase my greatness, and comfort me on every side.” [5]

“In that day the Lord of hosts will be for a crown of glory and a diadem of beauty to the remnant of His people, for a spirit of justice to him who sits in judgment, and for strength to those who turn back the battle at the gate.” [6]

“Blessed be the Lord God, the God of Israel, who only does wondrous things! And blessed be His glorious name forever! And let the whole earth be filled with His glory. Amen and Amen.” [7]

[1] Psalm 71:1, 3
[2] Psalm 71:8
[3] Psalm 71:14-16
[4] Psalm 71:18
[5] Psalm 71:20
[6] Isaiah 28:5-6
[7] Psalm 72:18-19

No comments:

Post a Comment