Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Beauty for Ashes ~ Vibrancy for Apathy

“The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me...”

“Thanks to Your redemptive work, Jesus, on the cross, I too have Your Holy Spirit!”

“Because the Lord has anointed me to preach good tidings to the poor...”

“Thank You Lord for anointing me to bring good tidings... a good word... a word of salvation from the Lord to people who are poor in one way or another.”

“He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted...”

“Thank You Lord for healing broken hearts via Your Holy Spirit working through me.”

“To proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound...”

“Addictions or bondages fall off like opened handcuffs because You, Lord, are the key to unlock every lock. You are the Master Key. Solitary confinement is left behind and family fellowship becomes the new normal with You, Lord!”

“To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all who mourn...”

“Yes, come Lord Jesus, bring Your wonderful presence into our world. Destroy the works of the evil one, and comfort all who were so badly wounded and hurt by him.”

“To console those who mourn in Zion, to give them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they may be called trees of righteousness...”

“Thank You Lord for all the times You have consoled me! You took my ashes and gave me Your beauty! You lifted off my heaviness and gave me Your joy! You transformed me from a withering leaf into a tree of righteousness. Help me to take that comfort to others.”

“The planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified.” [1]

“Thank Heavenly Husbandman for ensuring that our plants LIVE and GLORIFY You!”

“Living for You Christ is a daily adventure! We have an eternal purpose. Thank You for vibrant love. Thank You that You are with us and in us.” “We have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us.” [2]

“Praise the Lord!”

[1] Isaiah 61:1-3
[2] 2 Corinthians 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment