Thursday, June 20, 2019

Grateful For Answered Prayers

“... He [God] answered their prayers, because they trusted in Him.” [1]

I am grateful God answers prayers. I have leaned on Him for help daily. Daily He has helped me.

I am grateful for the Holy Spirit who leads me and gives me resolve to keep praying. “The Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans.” [2]

I am grateful for my Lord and Savior JESUS Christ, because I can pray in His Name, and God the Father, receives and hears me based on the merits of His Son, who died for my sins and resurrected for my just standing, “It is by the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified but whom God raised from the dead, that this man stands before you healed.” [3]

Glory to God, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit!

[1] 1 Chronicles 5:20
[2] Romans 8:26
[3] Acts 4:10

No comments:

Post a Comment