Tuesday, September 25, 2018

If My People

“If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.” [1]

Lies, hatred, betrayal, and abuse...

or...

Truth, love, loyalty, and healing...

“Father in Heaven, please forgive our nation of the many wicked things we have done and are doing. Please give us grace to humble ourselves before You. To pray! To want to SEE YOU! Please Holy Spirit do what we cannot do... help us reject wicked ways. Please hear Heavenly Father and forgive my nation’s sin and heal our land. May we bring You glory through Jesus Christ Your Son, I pray, Amen.”

“Give us help from trouble, for the help of man is useless. Through God we will do valiantly, for it is He who shall tread down our enemies.” [2]

[1] 2 Chronicles 7:14
[2] Psalm 108:12-13

No comments:

Post a Comment