Saturday, December 31, 2016

A New Year's Resolution

“Unto You, O Lord, do I lift up my soul.
Show me Your ways, O Lord; teach me Your paths.
Lead me in Your truth, and teach me:
For You are the God of my salvation;
On You do I wait all the day.” [1]

“My foot stands in a level place: in the congregations will I bless the Lord.” [2]

“One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to enquire in His temple.

Wait on the Lord. Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart. Wait, I say, on the Lord.” [3]

“Open your mouth for the dumb in the cause of all such as are appointed to destruction. Open your mouth, judge righteously, and plead the cause of the poor and needy.” [4]

[1] Psalm 25:1, 4-5
[2] Psalm 26:12
[3] Psalm 27:4, 14
[4] Proverbs 31:8-9

No comments:

Post a Comment