Thursday, December 21, 2023

The Wounded Shepherd becomes the Glorious King

“In that day a fountain shall be opened for the house of David and for the inhabitants of Jerusalem, for sin and for uncleanness.” [1] “Thank You Heavenly Father for sending the fountain who cleanses us from sin and uncleanness.”

“It shall be in that day that I will cut off the names of the idols from the land, and they shall no longer be remembered. I will also cause the [false] prophets and the unclean spirit to depart from the land.” [2] “Thank You Heavenly Father for purging the land of deceptive images, misinformation, and defiling spirits.”

“And one will say to Him, ‘What are these wounds between Your arms?’ Then He will answer, ‘Those with which I was wounded in the house of My friends.’ Awake, O sword, against My Shepherd, against the Man who is My Companion. Strike the Shepherd, and the sheep will be scattered…” [3] “Thank You Lord Jesus for being wounded, even by Your friends, for the sake of our salvation. Thank You for being the faithful Shepherd, even when the mob came against You to arrest You.”

“I will bring the one-third through the fire, will refine them as silver is refined, and test them as gold is tested. They will call on My name, and I will answer them. I will say, ‘This is My people;’ and each one will say, ‘The Lord is my God.’” [4] “Thank You Father for the remnant of those who love Your Name, and who remain faithful to You in spite of cruel and unusual punishment from those who hate You.”

“Then the Lord will go forth and fight against those nations, as He fights in the day of battle. And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives… Thus the Lord my God will come, and all the saints with You.” [5] “We look forward to Your return O Lord, and Your millennial reign in Jerusalem.” “And the Lord shall be King over all the earth. in that day it shall be—'The Lord is one,’ and His Name one. …And no longer shall there be utter destruction, but Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited.” [6]

[1] Zechariah 13:1
[2] Zechariah 13:2
[3] Zechariah 13:6-7; Matthew 26:31
[4] Zechariah 13:9
[5] Zechariah 14:3-5; Revelation 20:4-6
[6] Zechariah 14:9, 11

No comments:

Post a Comment