Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Glory, Honor And Power to Who?

Jesus is my light in the darkness
He is my key to locked doors
He opens and shuts doors for me
He shows me the way of life
He gives me joy and pleasure
He transforms me
He satisfies my soul
He is worthy of glory, honor, and power!
Jesus is my Lord

“For You [Lord] will light my lamp; the Lord my God will enlighten my darkness.” [1]

“The key of the house of David I will lay on His shoulder; so, He shall open, and no one shall shut; and He shall shut, and no one shall open.” [2]

“These things says He [Jesus] who is holy, He who is true, who opens, and no one shuts, and shuts and no one opens” “See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it…” [3]

“You will show me the path of life; in Your presence is fullness of joy; at Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.” [4]

“As for me, I will see Your face in righteousness; I shall be satisfied when I awake in Your likeness.” [5]

“You are worthy, O Lord, to receive glory, honor, and power; for You created all things, and by Your will they exist and were created.” [6]

[1] Psalm 18:28
[2] Isaiah 22:22
[3] Revelation 3:7-8
[4] Psalm 16:11
[5] Psalm 17:15
[6] Revelation 4:11

No comments:

Post a Comment