Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Cry Out To God

“Out of the depths I cry to you, Lord.” [1]

Have you ever poured out your heart to God? I did in August of 1979, and my life was changed. Christ gave me new life. Now, I live and have hope based on the merits of Christ and not on my own deeds.

Our Lord Jesus Christ took my sin and my punishment on Calvary’s cross and gave me His righteousness and His favor with God His Father. He cleared the way for me to have a personal relationship with God. It does not mean that I am better than anyone else. It just means that God has forgiven me and given me His Holy Spirit. By daily reliance on His Spirit which He gave to me, I can cry out to GOD from the depths of my heart, and He hears and helps me.

I am very thankful that JESUS CHRIST is my Lord and Savior.

“For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile—the same Lord is LORD OF ALL and RICHLY BLESSES all who call on HIM, for, ‘Everyone who calls on the Name of the LORD will be SAVED.’” [2]

[1] Psalm 130:1
[2] Romans 10:12-13

No comments:

Post a Comment