Sunday, April 16, 2017

Christ Is Risen Indeed

“God raised Him (JESUS) from the dead. He was seen for many days by those who came up with Him from Galilee to Jerusalem, who are His witnesses to the people.” [1]

“Therefore let it be known to you, brethren, that through this Man is preached to you the forgiveness of sins; and by Him (JESUS) everyone who believes is justified from all things from which you could not be justified by the law of Moses.” [2]

“And the disciples were filled with joy and with the Holy Spirit.” [3]

“Give unto the Lord, O you mighty ones, give unto the Lord glory and strength. Give unto the Lord the glory due to His name; Worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness.” [4]

“Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning.”

“You have turned for me my mourning into dancing; You have put off my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness, to the end that my glory may sing praise to You and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks to You forever.” [5]

[1] Acts 13:30-31
[2] Acts 13:38-39 
[3] Acts 13:52 
[4] Psalm 29:1-2 
[5] Psalm 30:5, 11-12

No comments:

Post a Comment