Saturday, October 19, 2013

A Missionary Multiplying Missionaries

Has God ever done something beyond expectation for you?

Isaiah wrote, “For since the beginning of the world men have not heard nor perceived by the ear, nor has the eye seen any God besides You, who acts for the one who waits for Him.” [1]

That’s what the missionary life was for me. God told people in China about Christ through me. He helped me die to myself so I could focus on them.

It was a blessing to bear this cross. Souls were saved by Jesus. My Heavenly Father transformed me into a missionary multiplying missionaries!

Thanks to God’s grace, I can relate with Paul’s testimony, “By the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not in vain; but I labored more abundantly than they all, yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.” [2]

“Heavenly Father, please continue to the good work which you have begun in me, and in the lives of those who read this message. In the Name of Your Son Jesus Messiah, I pray. Amen.”

[1] Isaiah 64:4
[2] 1 Corinthians 15:10

No comments:

Post a Comment